Types of details covered under this policy
4. Use of Log Files. Company may use the log files to collect your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, other technical information and number of clicks to analyze your activity on the Website, collect geographic and demographic information, and evaluate content of the Website. Information collected from log files is not personally identifiable.5. Storing, Using, and Sharing Your Data and Information. Company will store your personal information in its database. Company may contract third parties to store your personal information. Company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Company may use your personal information to customize your use of Website and Services; analyze your activity on Website, including through third parties such as Google Analytics and alike; evaluate and improve its marketing efforts and for other reasons relevant to your use of Website and Services. Legal basis for the process of your personal data is a performance of an agreement concluded between your and Company while using of Company’s Services.
Company may share your personal information with: (a) third parties who provide services to Company for storing your personal information, fraud prevention, marketing and technology, services of a sale; such third parties are bound by contracts with confidentiality and non-disclosure clauses and may not use your personal information for any reason other than specified in this Policy; (b) escrow or any other processor of your payment; (c) third parties who provide services to Company for KYC/AML processes;(d) law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when Company is required to provide your personal information by law, subpoena or court order; (e) parent and/or subsidiary and/or affiliated company; (f) third party identification services providers for fraud prevention and to comply with anti-money laundering and know your customer regulations; (g) law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if (i) we are compelled to do so by a governmental order or by law; or (ii) we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our terms; (h) other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
6. Accessing or/and Correcting your Information. Subject to the conditions of applicable data protection laws you have the right to access and rectification of your personal data. In some instances, you may visit our Website to verify and update certain information. If you are not able to update or rectify your information on our Website, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to update your information.
7. Objecting to processing. Automated decision-making, including profiling. Subject to the conditions of applicable data protection laws you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In some instances, you may find that some actions/offers are available for you depending on certain factors accessed by implemented into Website special programs or algorithms, in particular information and data provided by you will be analyzed by special computer programs or algorithms to determine that such information and data are accurate and true. If it is not clear from this Policy, Token Sale Terms and Terms of Service why that happened, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to provide you reasoning of the particular decision.
8. Requesting an erasure of data or restriction on processing. In some instances and subject to applicable data protection laws, you may request an erasure of your data or request to restrict its processing. You may withdraw your consent on processing of your personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. If we do not have clear legal grounds as defined by applicable law not to satisfy your request, we will proceed with it. However, nowadays methods of data processing, in particular using new technologies such as blockchain, may result in impossibility to satisfy your request. You acknowledge that you understand how in particular blockchain technology works and that it may be impossible to amend, delete or restrict to process your data. You have the right to receive all in personal data concerning you which you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another service provider (personal data controller) hindrance. Where this will be technically feasible all said personal data shall be directly transmitted by the Company to another service provider (personal data controller). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to transmit your personal data to another service provider (personal data controller).
9. International Transfers. The Company and the Website are headquartered in the Switzerland. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law.
10. Protection of Your Data and Information. Company takes all reasonable security, administrative and technical measures to protect the security of data or information communicated to Company through Website and Services. However, transmission of data or information over the Internet or other public accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Company shall not be liable for the security of any data or information you are transmitting over the Internet.
11. Right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
12. Severability.In the event any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this Policy shall nevertheless be binding you with the same effect as thought the void and unenforceable part had been severed and deleted.
Contact Us.If you have any questions about this Policy or requests in accordance with its provisions, please contact us at email@example.com