Terms & Condition
Eligibility to Use the Site
You may be able to view the content on the site without registering but to access or use some parts of the service, you may have to register on the site and set up an account. This process involves selecting a username and a password. When creating an account, you warrant that:
- All information you submit is correct, current, and complete.
- Your use of the service doesn’t violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- You’re at least 21 years old (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) or have gotten parental consent and supervision before using the service, and your parent or legal guardian have also agreed to be bound by this agreement and agreed to be responsible for your use of the service.
We retain the right to suspend or terminate your account, your project, and your use of the site at any time, for any reason based on sole discretion. Project Creators’ Additional Representations If you’re a Project Creator, you also represent and warrant that:
- You’re raising cryptocurrency for a cause or activity that’s legal under all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- You’ll use all raised funds entirely for the purpose you’ve stated on the site, and under no circumstances or conditions may you use the funds for any other purpose.
- You’ll comply with any applicable obligation of registration or licensing demands if you provide digital coins, which may, thus, be deemed as an offer of shares or units in a collective investment scheme.
- You’ll comply with any applicable tax obligations in your jurisdiction resulting from acquiring cryptocurrency.
You agree that, if requested by BRADS, you will be obliged to present additional information about yourself or your organization. You authorize BRADS to carry out any background inquiry.
Investor’s Supplementary Representations
If you’re an investor, you also represent and guarantee that any cryptocurrency transfer that you make via BRADS is legal in your jurisdiction. We’ll not be considered liable for any form of loss or damage resulting from your non-compliance.
Furthermore, you accept that your use of any part of the service, as well as your reliance upon any of the materials on the site, is entirely at your own risk. It is expected that you ask questions as well as investigate any project and Project Creators before making any cryptocurrency transfer. While we do anything reasonable to review projects in order to ascertain the eligibility, we don’t verify, endorse or control in any way any of the information on the site (except for official documentation).
All cryptocurrency transfers are done voluntarily and based on your sole discretion. You recognize and accept all risks of using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, which are commonly understood and recognized in line with the warnings of the financial regulators of countries across the globe, as well as the risks stated in this agreement.
The site comprises trademarks, service marks, and domain names owned by BRADS or other third parties. Unless specifically stated that such trademarks, service marks, or domain names belong to a third party, BRADS owns all trademarks, service marks, and domain names shown on the site, whether registered or unregistered, including but with no limitation to, the name BRADS, the use of our intellectual property is completely prohibited, except we have offered our prior written consent.
The content of the site, including text, images, logos, graphics, button icons, audio clips, data compilations, digital downloads, and other works of authorship, either individually or as they are arranged on the site, and software utilized on this site, are the property of BRADS or third parties and are under the protection of copyright and other Singapore and foreign intellectual property and related laws, rules and regulations. The content comprises of both materials owned or controlled by BRADS INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. (“BIL Content”), as well as any material owned or controlled by any third party and licensed to BRADS, including User Content. Any use of the content not specifically permitted by this agreement is a violation of this agreement and may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You accept to abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions included in any of the content.
We offer you a worldwide, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to use any part of the service and the content, but subject to your eligibility and your constant compliance with this agreement. We’re not responsible to assure and disclaim any responsibility for, your ability to open, use or see the content we offer. As between you and us, we reserve every right, interest, and title in and to the content (in exception of your own User Content) and all associated intellectual property rights. We retain all rights not conferred in this Agreement.
As a user of the site, you may conceive projects, upload, post, publish, submit or transmit your comments, opinions, reviews, videos, images, testimonials, and other content (“User Content”). We don’t guarantee any confidentiality for any User Content.
You shall be completely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences resulting from posting or publishing such content. In line with User Content, you affirm and warrant that:
- You own or have the required permissions to your User Content to enable the use of the User Content in the way considered by this Agreement.
- Neither the User Content nor your uploading, posting, submission, publication, or transmittal of such Content, will violate or misappropriate a third party’s trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret, rights of publicity or privacy, or other proprietary rights, or lead to the violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- You possess the written consent, release, and/or permission of each identifiable individual in the User Content to make use of the name or likeness of such a person.
For the sake of clarity, you possess all of your ownership rights in your User Content. By submitting or posting your User Content to the site, you herewith offer us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, and transferable license to (and to permit others acting on our behalf to) access, see, use, modify, reproduce, adapt, sell, distribute, broadcast, stream, make derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display and even otherwise exploit such a User Content in line with the service and our business, including with no limitation to promoting and redistributing any part or all of the site (including derivative works thereof) in any and all media formats and via any and all media channels. We neither validate the content of your communications, postings, or data, nor take on any responsibility for any harassing, threatening, obscene, libelous, or offensive material included in such materials or any crime resulting from the use of the site. You consent to see and hold us (including all of our affiliates, agents, and employees) free of any responsibility for any potentially damaging User Content submitted or posted by you.
Unsolicited Idea Submissions
It’s always a delight to hear from any user, and appreciate your comments and suggestions on how to enhance our service.
The policy herein applies to all third-party submissions of ideas, suggestions, comments, proposals, improvements, or materials:
- All submissions or postings are non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- We’ll not be deemed liable for any use or disclosure of any submission or posting.
- We can use the submission or posting for whatever purpose, commercial or otherwise, with no form of compensation to the submitting or posting person.
By accessing and using any aspect of the site, you consent that you’ll not use the site (including the service) for any unlawful or prohibited purpose. You may not try, by any means, to get unauthorized access to any part of the site or the service, other accounts, computer system, or network connected to our server. BRADS retains the right, based on sole discretion, to monitor any use of the site and get rid of any User Content at any time.
Without restricting the foregoing, you’ll not use the site (including the services) to:
- Post or otherwise transmit any User Content that (i) is false, unlawful, inaccurate, abusive, harmful, misleading, threatening, tortious, libellous, harassing, excessively violent, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or that inspires behaviour that would be deemed a criminal offense, lead to civil liability, or is otherwise objectionable; (ii) uses offensive language or images; (iii) describes or advocates the use of illicit drugs; (iv) poses or causes a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) you don’t possess a right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships; (vi) infringes on any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (vii) are spam, junk mail, chain letters, sweepstakes, contests, pyramid schemes, or any other kind of solicitation; (viii) has software viruses or any computer code, programs or files intended to interrupt, destroy or restrict the functionality of any computer software / hardware or telecommunications equipment; or (ix) based on the judgment of BRADS, is objectionable or which limits or impedes any other person from using or enjoying the services, or which may open BRADS or its users to any harm or liability of any kind.
- Access the site and the content from regions where such site and content are illegal or strictly prohibited.
- Violate any relevant local, state, national, international, or other law, rule or regulation, or any order of a court, including with no limitation to, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, data, technology, email, or privacy.
- Endorse or encourage any criminal activity or enterprise or offer instructional information about illegal activities.
- Interfere with, disrupt or harm the services or servers or networks associated with the services, or disobey any demands, policies, procedures, or regulations of networks associated with the services, including, with no limitation to, via the use of viruses, Trojan horses, cancelbots, harmful code, denial-of-service attacks, flood pings, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or related methods or technology.
- Advertise or intend to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized.
- Harvest or gather email addresses or other contact information of other Users by electronic or other means without their express permission.
- Use the services to post, transmit, distribute or submit any information regarding any other person without their express permission.
- Stalk or harass any user, or acquire or store any information about any User.
- Acquire or try to access or otherwise get any materials or information via any means not intentionally made available or provided for via the services.
- Transfer or sell your account and/or username to any other party
- Register for more than one user account, or register for a user account on behalf of any person other than yourself
- Impersonate any individual or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Other than pertaining to your own User Content, (i) use, duplicate, sell, resell, copy or exploit the Content; (ii) assemble a collection of Content, whether by manual means, via the use of bots, spiders, or crawlers, or otherwise; or (iii) otherwise take away any text, copyright or other proprietary notices included in the Content.
- Use automated scripts to access, search or gather information or otherwise interact with the services (including with no limitation to robots, scripts, or spiders) or use any spider, robot, another automatic device, or manual process to extract, monitor, screen scrape, mine, copy or duplicate any dynamic or static webpage on the site or the content included on any such web page for commercial use with no prior express written permission from us.
- Decipher, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise try to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any aspect of the Service, unless to the extent appropriate laws expressly prohibit such restriction.
- Modify, translate, or otherwise make derivative works of any aspect of the service.
- Advocate, encourage or help any third party in engaging in any of the foregoing.
You agree that by creating a BRADS account and posting User Content, you will be exposing your personal information to others. Under no circumstances will BRADS be liable for any consequences resulting from your sharing of your information with other people, including with no limitation to, for any omission or error, or for any form of loss, injury, or harm of any form acquired as a result of such actions. You release BRADS from any claims regarding the sharing of your information via the site, including personally identifiable information. You acknowledge that BRADS has no form of control over, and no obligation to take any action concerning: which persons get access to your information; how they use such information as well as what effects/consequences this may have on you.
Password and Account Security
You are entirely responsible for securing the confidentiality of your password linked to your account. Also, you agree that you’re completely responsible for any and all activities that happen under your account.
You agree to:
- Immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of the account or any breach of security.
- Make sure that you log off and exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing or using the services.
BRADS will not be deemed liable for any damage or loss resulting from your failure to comply with this section. Creator’s User Account and Return Funds to Investors BRADS doesn’t warrant that funds will be used for any particular purpose and isn’t responsible for any misuse of the funds by any beneficiary or user. Also, cryptocurrency transfers made on BRADS are carried out with the help of smart contracts and are non-refundable. BRADS cannot reverse a blockchain transaction that has been communicated to and confirmed by the blockchain network. After BRADSCoin transfers funds to the Project Creator, all further dealings are entirely between you and such organizations as well as individuals. By using this site, you agree that BRADS shall not be responsible for any damages or losses acquired as a result of any project. If there is any dispute between users (including but not limited to project creators, donors, beneficiaries, and third parties), you agree to release BRADS, its directors, employees, officers, affiliates, representatives, subcontractors, advisors, agents, and volunteers or anyone else who has engaged in the creation, development or delivery of this site or the service from all claims, damages, and demands that may or may not be known, suspected or associated with such disputes about our service. Although BRADS shall not be held liable for the actions of a Project Creator, BRADS retains the right to terminate any project and cancel the project and/or User for any reason at any time.
Users and/or beneficiaries have complete responsibility for all applicable taxes for funds paid. Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold BRADS harmless and blameless from any form of liability for, or assessment of, any penalties or claims regarding such withholding taxes, employment or labor requirements, including any form of liability for, or assessment of, withholding taxes imposed on BRADS by the appropriate taxing authorities regarding any funds paid.
This agreement is applicable only to the site and the services. In using the services, you may be opened to content and information, for instance, data, files, text, information, graphics, usernames, images, photographs, profiles, video, audio, messages, services, or links, from other users or third parties like producers (the “Third-Party Content”), either at the site or via links to third-party websites or mobile applications. Since we don’t review, operate, monitor, or control any such
Third-Party Content, you agree that we are not responsible in any way for the availability of such websites or mobile applications and don’t validate and are not liable, directly or indirectly, for any content, advertising, products, services or any other material on or available from such websites or mobile applications. We make no form of representations or warranties regarding, and shall have no form of liability for, any content presented by any third party, including, with no limitation to, the correctness or subject of any content, or the use of any personal information offered to any such website by you. You agree that the use of such links is solely at your own risk. We may discontinue or remove links to any other websites or mobile applications for any reason at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS OFFERED ON “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AS WELL AS “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND, TO THE MAXIMUM LEVEL PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BRADS DISCLAIMS ALL FORM OF WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITH NO LIMITATION TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PRECISE PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES INFERRED FROM ANY PERFORMANCE OR DEALING. YOU ACCEPT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVICES) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DON’T WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES YOU GET VIA OUR SITE WILL BE TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS, BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, WILL BE ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR USE, WILL BE OF A PARTICULAR QUALITY, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE AMENDED, OR THAT THE SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVER) IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DETRIMENTAL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE (INCLUDING THE TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLES ITS AVAILABILITY), IS IMMUNE TO HACKING ATTEMPT, ELECTRONIC OR NON-ELECTRONIC TAMPERING, COMPUTER CRIME OR THEFT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION ON THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES REGARDING THEIR CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT WE) TAKE ON THE FULL COST OF ALL REQUIRED SERVICING, REPAIR, OR AMENDMENT. YOU ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BRADS DOESN’T MAKE ANY FORM OF ATTEMPT TO AUTHENTICATE THE STATEMENTS OF USERS POSTED OR SUBMITTED ON THE SITE.
Some jurisdictions don’t permit the exclusion of certain warranties. Therefore, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL BRADS (FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, “BRADS” OR “WE” INCLUDES BRADS EQUITY HOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, OR EMPLOYEES) BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OF OR IN ANY FORM ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVICES) OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVICES), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVICES), WHETHER BASED ON TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH A DAMAGE. THIS APPLIES, WITH NO LIMITATION, TO ANY FORM OF DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM DEFECT, OMISSION, DELETION, INTERRUPTION, ERROR, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SITE, INJURY TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR BODILY INJURY, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, FILE CORRUPTION, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, OR THEFT, DAMAGE, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, MODIFICATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE’LL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL BEHAVIOUR OF ANY USER OF THE SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVICES). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL OUR FULL LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY FORM OF DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVICES), WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT (INCLUDING, WITH TO LIMITATION TO NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SURPASS THE AMOUNT OF ETH 0.01.
Certain applicable laws may not permit the limitation or exclusion of liability or consequential or incidental damages, so the aforementioned limitation or exclusion may not be applicable to you.
You accept to defend, indemnify and hold blameless and harmless. Our subsidiaries and affiliated companies (including their officers, directors, contractors, agents, and employees), from and against all claims, causes of actions, proceedings or suits, as well as all losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) and all amounts paid in a settlement resulting from, associated with, or accumulating from (a) your access to or/and use of the Site (including the Services or the Content); (b) your breach of this Agreement, (c) your breach of any applicable law; (d) your User Content, or (e) your interaction with any user. BRADS may assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you’ve agreed to indemnify BRADS and you agree to help and cooperate with BRADS in the defense or settlement of such matters.
We don’t warrant that the site, or any aspect thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any specific jurisdiction. Those who decide to access the site do so on their own initiative as well as at their own risk and are fully responsible for complying with any local laws, rules, and regulations, including laws governing the export of data. We may restrict the availability of the site, in whole or in part, to any individual, geographic area, or jurisdiction that we wish, at any time based on sole discretion. Accessing the site is prohibited from regions where the site’s content is illegal. You warrant that you’re in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations imposed by Governmental Entity governing economic sanctions and trade embargoes (“Economic Sanctions Laws”) against certain countries (“Embargoed Countries”), entities, and individuals (altogether, “Embargoed Targets”). You warrant that you’re not an Embargoed Target or otherwise subject to any Economic Sanctions Law. You consent to comply with all Economic Sanctions Laws. Without restricting the generality of any of the foregoing, you accept not to (a) indirectly or directly export, re-export, transship or otherwise offer any products, services, technology, or information of any aspect thereof to an Embargoed Target or (b) broker or otherwise aid any transaction in breach of any Economic Sanctions Laws.
Cooperation with Authorities and Police Enforcement
We’ll cooperate with law enforcement authorities as demanded by law. We’ll cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity concerning the use of the service when demanded.
Right to Discontinue Services; Termination
BRADS may be based on sole discretion and without any liability to you or to any third party, with or without any cause, with or without any notice, suspend, discontinue or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the site, the products, and the Services (or any aspect thereof) and/or deactivate or cancel your BRADS account or project. You may also cancel your BRADS account at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com. Termination may lead to the forfeiture and destruction of all information relating to your account. You may terminate your account at any time by following the instructions on the Service, but we may preserve your account information after you have terminated in line with our regulatory, accounting, and legal compliance procedures. YOU ACCEPT THAT WE’LL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE (INCLUDING THE SERVICES). All stipulations of this Agreement that by their nature ought to survive the termination shall survive the termination, including with no limitation to, ownership provisions, indemnity, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
Copyright Notice Policy
BRADS respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. Please see BRADS Copyright Notice Policy at [include link] for more information.
No Legal Advice
Nothing included in this Agreement or the Service shall be deemed as legal advice. If you’ve any questions about your legal rights and legal obligations, kindly consult with your attorney.
You agree that BRADS may send notifications to you via email, hard copy notice, or via posting on our Site.
Owning BRADSCoin doesn’t in any way grant its holder any ownership or right to property in BRADS or on the BRADS platform, or that of any other associated company. While the community’s feedback and opinions may be considered, BRADSCoin doesn’t give any right to engage in decision making or any direction of business development associated with the BRADS platform.
Absence of guarantees of income or profit
There is no guarantee that BRADSCoin will increase in value. If such happens, there are no guarantees that the rate of BRADS will not drop, including significantly, owing to some unforeseen events, or events over which the developers have no form of control, or owing to force majeure situations.
Blockchain technologies are subject to control and supervision by different regulatory bodies around the globe. BRADSCoin may fall under one or more requests or actions on their part, including with limitation to restrictions imposed on the use or possession of digital coins such as BRADS, which may slow or restrict the functionality or repurchase of BRADSCoin in the future.
By sending cryptocurrency to purchase BRADSCoin from us, you represent and warrant that:
Your purchase of BRADSCoin complies with appropriate laws, rules, and regulations in your jurisdiction, including with no limitation to,
- Legal capacity and any other threshold demand in your jurisdiction for the purchase of the BRADSCoin and going into contracts with the BRADS,
- Any governmental or other consents that may need to be acquired.
- Any foreign exchange or regulatory restrictions that are applicable to such purchase.
- You’re not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which acceptance of distribution of the BRADSCoin is banned by applicable law, rule, decree, treaty, regulation, or administrative act; and
- You will comply with all applicable tax obligations in your jurisdiction resulting from your purchase of BRADSCoin.
The regulatory status of the BRADSCoin and distributed ledger technology is unsettled or unclear in many jurisdictions. It is challenging to predict how or whether regulatory agencies may apply existing regulations regarding such technology and its applications, including the BRADSCoin. It’s likewise challenging to predict how or whether legislatures or regulatory agencies may execute modifications to law, rule, and regulation affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications, including BRADSCoin. Regulatory actions could negatively impact the BRADSCoin in different ways, including, for the purpose of illustration only, via a determination that the purchase, sale, and delivery of the BRADSCoin establish unlawful activity or that the BRADSCoin e a regulated instrument that requires registration or licensing of those instruments or any or all of the parties included in the purchase, sale, and delivery thereof. BRADS may stop operations in a jurisdiction if those regulatory actions, or modifications to law or regulation, make it illegal to operate in such a jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to get the needed regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction.
BRADSCoin is not an official or legally binding investment of any kind. BRADSCoin is designed to be used to pay for the launch of crowdfunding projects, to purchase different attributes for crowdfunding projects, and for other internal processes and payments within the infrastructure of the BRADS economy. In case of unforeseen situations, the objectives stated in this document may be modified. Notwithstanding the fact that we intend to achieve all goals specified in this document, all persons and parties involved in the purchase of BRADSCoin do so solely at their own risk.
Risk of losing funds
Funds obtained in fundraising are in no form insured. In the event that they are lost or lose their value, there’s no private or public insurance representative that buyers can contact.
If a campaign doesn’t end successfully, is canceled by its Project creator or moderators, the funds are reverted to the wallets of the users who transferred funds to the wallet of the smart campaign. Fees charged by BRADS are non-refundable even if a campaign doesn’t end successfully.
Risks of using new technologies
BRADS is a new and relatively untested technology. Aside from the risks specified in this document, there are some additional risks that the team of the BRADS platform cannot foresee. Such risks may substantiate themselves in other forms of risk than those stipulated herein.
The BRADS platform disclaims any responsibility or liability regarding any obligations made by the Project Creator of crowd investing campaigns to investors who acquired their virtual coins on the BRADS platform. BRADS is not a part of any contract between the Project Creator of crowd investing campaigns and their investors.
This agreement makes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject of this contract. All previous agreements, presentations, discussions, warranties, and conditions are joined in this document. There is no form of warranties, conditions, representations, or agreements, implied or express, between the parties, unless those expressly stated in this agreement. This agreement may be modified or amended only by a written document duly performed by the parties.
Reservation of Rights – We retain all rights not expressly conferred by this Agreement.
Dispute Resolution – This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in line with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
If any dispute occurs, the courts of the Republic of Singapore shall have absolute and exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Material Terms – You agree that the warranty disclaimers and liability, as well as the remedy limitations in this Agreement,
constitute material terms of this Agreement and that they have been considered in the decision by us to administer the Site.
If any term or stipulation of this Agreement is found by a court of appropriate jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, that term or stipulation will be considered modified to the degree required to render such term or stipulation enforceable, and the terms and conditions herein will be interpreted and implemented accordingly, preserving to the absolute permissible range the intent of this Agreement
Assignment Waiver – You may not assign, transfer or delegate any of your obligations, rights, or privileges herein; but we may do so at any time for any reason. Any assignment of the foregoing unless as provided for in this section shall be considered null and void. No waiver of any stipulation or any right granted herein will be effective except set forth in a written instrument signed by the waiving party. No waiver by either party of any violation or default herein shall be considered a waiver of any subsequent violation or default
Complete Agreement – This Agreement, including any references cited and incorporated herein, alongside such modifications as may be subsequently made by us, establishes the full agreement between you and us, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, licensors, and those third parties helping us in the operation of the site regarding the subject of this Agreement and overrules all previous agreements and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may not be revised by the user. This Agreement overrules any prior correspondence, quotations, or other communications, oral or written, between you and us.